“Rim Talay Restaurant” located at Amari Phuket. The restaurant has a cozy atmosphere. Available for every occasion with everyone. The restaurant is located next to the beach with the view of Patong Bay, a famous place in Phuket.
The restaurant serves lunch and dinner, focusing on Thai food. And serves a breakfast buffet. In addition, In addition, the restaurant also provides a special dinner buffet during the festival as well.
Today we order a “Discover Phuketian Flavors” set menu and “Andaman Platter”. “Discover Phuketian Flavors” is a set menu of Phuket local food, choose 3 from 12 menus, priced at 590 Baht (excluding beverages).
“Discover Phuketian Flavors” 12 menus including
- Bue Tod: Deep-fried local leaves with shrimp.
- Hoo Chae: Salad in Phuket style.
- Phuket Fresh spring rolls
- Mee Hoon Kang Puu: Rice noodle serve with crab curry
- Moo Hong: Stewed pork belly
- Deep-fried fish (Northern whiting) with turmeric
- Fried Miang leaves with egg
- Boiled coconut milk with Miang leaves
- Kaeng Som: Southern Thai hot and sour curry with coconut shoot fish
- Stir-fried shrimp with Sator (bitter bean)
- Tom Som Phuket: Phuket sweet & sour soup
- Coconut milk, shrimp, and pineapple curry
“Andaman Platter” is a seafood basket. The set includes shrimp, crab, clams, squid, seafood salad, and spicy tuna salad (Lab Tuna). Served with various dipping sauces. It is a set for 2 persons, price is 919 Baht (excluding beverages).
The restaurant is a style of sitting and eating in a cozy and comfortable place. Enjoy Patong bay view. The light and airy atmosphere, not crowded. The restaurant offers an air-conditioned area too.
The table setting is well-spaced. It is not noisy, I can hear only the relaxing sound of waves from time to time.
No annoying cooking-smell from the kitchen or around the restaurant.
Skilled chefs, Thai and Southern food have a strong taste. And who is allergic to which food or want to adjust the taste can notify the chef.
The restaurant has many corners to choose from, including indoor sofas, outdoor beach tables, and a table in the air-conditioned room. Tables and chairs are well designed, comfortable, not too high or too low.
- “Discover Phuketian Flavors” – 590 Baht. (excluding beverages)
- “Andaman Platter” – 919 Baht (excluding beverages)
Open: every day 06.30 – 19.00
tel: 076 340 106
2 Meun Ngern Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Kathu, Phuket 83150